Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 041430
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
930 AM CDT SAT JUL 4 2015
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Copano Creek...Guadalupe River...
For the Guadalupe River At Victoria.
* Latest Stage: 15.2 feet at 9 AM Saturday.
* Flood and Bankfull Stage: 21.0 feet.
* Caution Stage: 12.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall, but will
remain above caution stage until Sunday evening.
For the Copano Creek Near Refugio.
* Latest Stage: 5.4 feet at 8 AM Saturday.
* Flood Stage: 12.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 5.0 feet.
* Forecast: The creek will continue a slow fall, but will
remain above caution stage for the next few days.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Victoria 21 15.2 Sat 09 AM 13.0 10.8 9.6 9.0 8.8