Issued by NWS Wichita, KS
FGUS83 KICT 260737
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WICHITA KS
237 AM CDT THU MAY 26 2016
For the Ninnescah River, the following locations are included:
* No flooding is forecast at this time.
* The 02 AM Thursday stage was 4.6 feet and rising.
* The flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* It is forecast to crest around 7.3 feet Friday morning.
* At 8.0 feet...Minor flooding occurs along the right upstream bank
affecting pastureland and along left downstream bank.
Stay tuned to further developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio
or local media sources.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Fri Sat Sun
Murdock 8.0 4.6 Thu 02 AM 7.3 6.8 6.3