Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 160118
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
818 PM CDT THU SEP 15 2016
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Rio Grande...
For the Rio Grande At Columbia Bridge.
* Latest Stage: 9.4 feet, or 2.9 meters at 07 PM Thursday.
* Flood Stage: 18.0 feet, or 5.5 meters.
* Bankfull Stage: 16.0 feet, or 4.9 meters.
* Caution Stage: 10.0 feet, or 3.0 meters.
* Forecast: The river has fallen below caution stage and will
continue a slow fall. This is the last forecast for this event.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue
Columbia Bridge 18 9.4 Thu 07 PM 8.6 7.9 7.6 7.6 7.5