Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 271614
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1114 AM CDT MON MAR 27 2017
...The following rivers were reported to be rising ...or will be
rising in the next 24 hours...the Oconto River...Wolf River...
For the Oconto River above Oconto
* The latest stage was 6.8 feet and is expected to rise over the next couple days.
* At 7.0 feet...Water approaches a public campground in the city of
Oconto and there is flooding of lowland. Flood stage is at 9 feet.
For the Wolf River near Shiocton
* The latest stage was 8.6 feet and is expected to rise over the next couple days.
* At 9.5 feet...There is a minor build up of ice and water in lowland
For the Wolf River at New London
* The latest stage was 5.9 feet and is expected to rise to near bankfull over the next couple days.
* At 7.0 feet...Which is bankfull stage...there is minor lowland
flooding. Flood stage is at 9 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Oconto 9 6.8 Mon 10 AM 6.9 7.1 7.1 7.0 6.7 6.4
Lower Wolf River
Shiocton 12 8.6 Mon 08 AM 8.9 9.3 9.6 9.6 9.6 9.4
New London 9 5.9 Mon 10 AM 6.1 6.6 6.9 7.0 6.9 6.8