Issued by NWS Wichita, KS
FGUS83 KICT 251946
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WICHITA KS
246 PM CDT SUN SEP 25 2016
For the Ninnescah River, the following locations are included:
* No flooding is forecast at this time.
* The 02 PM Sunday stage was 5.8 feet and rising.
* The flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* It is forecast to crest around 6.1 feet this evening.
* At 8.0 feet...Minor flooding occurs along the right upstream bank
affecting pastureland and along left downstream bank.
Stay tuned to further developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio
or local media sources.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed
Murdock 8.0 5.8 Sun 03 PM 5.9 5.2 4.4