Issued by NWS Wichita, KS
FGUS83 KICT 281335
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WICHITA KS
835 AM CDT THU MAY 28 2015
For the Chikaskia River, the following locations are included:
* No flooding is forecast at this time.
* The 8 AM Thursday stage was 4.2 feet and falling.
* The flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* River will remain fairly steady. This is the final forecast for this site for this event.
* At 10.0 feet...Flooding of low-lying areas can be expected,
especially along the right bank.
Stay tuned to further developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio
or local media sources.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Fri Sat Sun
Corbin 10.0 4.2 Thu 8 AM 4.5 4.4 4.1