Issued by NWS Wichita, KS
FGUS83 KICT 121351
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WICHITA KS
851 AM CDT FRI AUG 12 2016
For the Cow Creek, the following locations are included: Hutchinson.
* No flooding is forecast at this time.
* The 7 AM Friday stage was 2.3 feet and steady.
* The flood stage is 9.5 feet.
* This is the final forecast for this event.
* At 8.6 feet...The creek overflows it`s banks in a few sections and
stands in low spots in fields and ditches along roadway near 85th
Ave. A few low water crossings along Sallee just north and south of
95th Ave as well as west of Sallee on 95th Ave will see a few inches
of water standing on roadway.
Stay tuned to further developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio
or local media sources.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon
Hutchinson 9.5 2.3 Fri 7 AM 2.0 2.1 2.1