Issued by NWS Wichita, KS
FGUS83 KICT 281313
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WICHITA KS
713 AM CST SAT NOV 28 2015
For the Neosho River, the following locations are included:
* No flooding is forecast at this time.
* The 06 AM Saturday stage was 19.6 feet and rising.
* The flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* At 21.0 feet...Significant flooding of the flood plain begins to
occur affecting agricultural fields.
* The flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* It is forecast to crest around 15.6 feet this afternoon.
* At 17.0 feet...The left bank begins to overflow and floods
Stay tuned to further developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio
or local media sources.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue
Parsons 21.0 19.6 Sat 06 AM 12.9 10.4 9.5
Oswego 17.0 MSG 11.0 9.1 8.0