Issued by NWS Wichita, KS
FGUS83 KICT 050056
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WICHITA KS
756 PM CDT FRI APR 4 2014
For the Neosho River, the following locations are included: Parsons.
* No flooding is forecast at this time.
* The 7 PM Friday stage was 19.1 feet and rising.
* The flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* It is forecast to crest around 19.3 feet early Saturday morning.
* At 21.0 feet...Significant flooding of the flood plain begins to
occur affecting agricultural fields.
Stay tuned to further developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio
or local media sources.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 PM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon
Parsons 21.0 19.1 Fri 7 PM 14.9 9.7 7.9