Issued by NWS Duluth, MN
WGUS83 KDLH 211518 CCA
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DULUTH MN
1018 AM CDT THU MAY 21 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Mississippi River Near Fort Ripley affecting Morrison and Crow Wing
.Heavy rainfall late last week and over this past weekend has
resulted in river rises in the Upper Mississippi River Basin. The
Mississippi River at Fort Ripley is currently above flood stage and
will remain above flood stage through Tuesday morning. Dry
conditions are forecast over the basin through Saturday morning.
Additional rainfall is possible later this weekend and early
next week, which could contribute to continued flooding beyond
1013 AM CDT THU MAY 21 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
The Mississippi River Near Fort Ripley.
* At 9:00 AM Thursday the stage was 10.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 10.5 feet by
tomorrow evening. The river will fall below flood stage early
* At 11.0 feet...This will cause minor flooding of rural areas near
This crest compares to a previous crest of 9.7 feet on Jun 15 2005.
LAT...LON 4644 9420 4630 9420 4617 9423 4616 9440