Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 021501
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
1001 AM CDT THU JUL 2 2015
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Copano Creek...Guadalupe River...
For the Guadalupe River At Victoria.
* Latest Stage: 17.5 feet at 10 AM Thursday.
* Flood and Bankfull Stage: 21.0 feet.
* Caution Stage: 12.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall, but will
remain above caution stage until Sunday evening.
For the Copano Creek Near Refugio.
* Latest Stage: 6.1 feet at 9 AM Thursday.
* Flood Stage: 12.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 5.0 feet.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the creek forecast
to remain above caution stage for the next few days.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue
Victoria 21 17.5 Thu 10 AM 16.9 16.0 13.2 10.2 8.9