Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 281400
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
844 AM CDT Fri Apr 28 2017
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Rio Grande...
For the Rio Grande At Columbia Bridge.
* Latest Stage: 11.9 feet, or 3.6 meters at 8 AM Friday.
* Flood Stage: 18.0 feet, or 5.5 meters.
* Bankfull Stage: 16.0 feet, or 4.9 meters.
* Caution Stage: 10.0 feet, or 3.0 meters.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the river to remain at
or near 12.0 feet, or 3.7 meters, through the middle of next
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed
Columbia Bridge 18 11.9 Fri 8 AM 12.0 12.0 12.0 12.0 12.0