Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 201515
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1015 AM CDT THU OCT 20 2016
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Wisconsin River...
For the Wisconsin River below Alexander Reservoir
* The latest stage was 1258 feet.
* At 1257 feet...Flooding affects wooded lowland.
For the Wisconsin River below Wausau
* The latest stage was 1165 feet.
* At 1165 feet...Mainly lowland flooding is occurring in DC Everest
Park and Oak Island Park.
For the Wisconsin River at Rothschild
* The latest stage was 18.5 feet.
* At 18.0 feet...There is minor lowland flooding. Flood stage is at
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed
Alexander 1259 1257.6 Thu 10 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Wausau 1167 1165.4 Thu 10 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Rothschild 25 18.5 Thu 09 AM 17.6 16.6 16.0 15.7 15.4 14.8