Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 281449
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
949 AM CDT TUE MAR 28 2017
...The following rivers were reported to be rising ...or will be
rising in the next 24 hours...the Oconto River...Wolf River...
For the Oconto River above Oconto
* The latest stage was 6.8 feet and is expected to rise over the next
* At 7.0 feet...Water approaches a public campground in the city of
Oconto and there is flooding of lowland. Flood stage is at 9 feet.
For the Wolf River near Shiocton
* The latest stage was 8.9 feet and is expected to rise over the next
* At 9.5 feet...There is a minor build up of ice and water in lowland
For the Wolf River at New London
* The latest stage was 6.1 feet and is expected to rise to near
bankfull over the next few days.
* At 7.0 feet...Which is bankfull stage...there is minor lowland
flooding. Flood stage is at 9 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Oconto 9 6.8 Tue 08 AM 6.9 7.0 6.9 6.6 6.3 6.0
Lower Wolf River
Shiocton 12 8.9 Tue 07 AM 9.3 9.6 9.7 9.7 9.5 9.3
New London 9 6.1 Tue 09 AM 6.4 6.7 6.9 7.0 6.9 6.7