Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 011525
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1025 AM CDT MON JUN 1 2015
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Menominee River...Peshtigo River...
For the Menominee River near Vulcan
* The latest stage was 9.3 feet.
* At 9.0 feet...There is lowland flooding along the river.
For the Menominee River near McAllister
* The latest stage was 14.1 feet.
* At 15.0 feet...Water covers the boat docks near the river gage and
there is extensive flooding of wooded lowland.
For the Peshtigo River near Porterfield
* The latest stage was 10.6 feet.
* At 10.0 feet...There is minor flooding of wooded lowland. Flood
stage is at 12 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Vulcan 15 9.3 Mon 10 AM 9.2 8.8 8.4 8.2 8.0 7.8
McAllister 15 14.1 Mon 08 AM 13.6 13.0 12.3 11.9 11.6 11.4
Porterfiel 12 10.6 Mon 09 AM