Issued by NWS Wichita, KS
FGUS83 KICT 300815
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WICHITA KS
315 AM CDT SUN APR 30 2017
For the Verdigris River, the following locations are included:
* No flooding is forecast at this time.
* The 3 AM Sunday stage was 16.2 feet and rising.
* The flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* It is forecast to crest around 17.4 feet this morning.
* At 19.0 feet...Flooding of agricultural fields and gravel road near
the river bridge off of Highway 47 occurs.
Stay tuned to further developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio
or local media sources.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed
Altoona 19.0 16.2 Sun 03 AM 9.8 5.9 4.3