Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 220900
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
300 AM CST WED FEB 22 2017
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Duck Creek...Oconto River...Peshtigo River...Pike River...Upper
For the Pike River near Amberg
* The latest stage was 4.6 feet.
* At 4.5 feet...Which is bankfull stage...there is minor flooding of
wooded lowland. Flood stage is at 6.5 feet.
For the Peshtigo River near Porterfield
* The latest stage was 10.5 feet.
* At 10.0 feet...There is minor flooding of wooded lowland. Flood
stage is at 12 feet.
For the Oconto River above Oconto
* The latest stage was 8.1 feet.
* At 8.5 feet...Flood waters mainly impact wooded lowland. Water
approaches structures in a public campground in the city of Oconto.
For the Upper Wolf River at Langlade
* The latest stage was 10.1 feet.
* At 10.5 feet...There is a buildup of ice and water within the banks
of the river. Flood stage is 11.5 feet.
For Duck Creek near Howard
* The latest stage was 15.6 feet.
* At 15.0 feet...At bankfull stage...there is minor flooding of
lowland and agricultural land. Flood stage is at 18 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue
Amberg 6 4.6 Wed 01 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Porterfiel 12 10.5 Wed 02 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Oconto 9 8.1 Wed 01 AM 7.7 7.6 7.5 7.2 6.9 6.5
Upper Wolf River
Langlade 12 10.1 Wed 01 AM 10.8 10.8 10.6 10.3 10.0 9.7
Howard 18 15.6 Wed 01 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG