Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 201505
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1005 AM CDT THU OCT 20 2016
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Memoninee River...
For the Menominee River near Kingsford
* The latest stage was 5216 feet.
For the Memoninee River near Big Quinnesec Falls Dam
* The latest stage was 5717 feet.
For the Menominee River near Vulcan
* The latest stage was 10.2 feet.
* At 9.0 feet...There is lowland flooding along the river.
For the Menominee River near McAllister
* The latest stage was 13.0 feet.
* At 12.0 feet...Which is bankfull stage...there is minor flooding of
wooded lowland. Flood stage is at 15 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed
Menominee Dams flow
Kingsford MS 5216.0 Thu 08 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Big Quinne MS 5717.0 Thu 08 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Vulcan 15 10.2 Thu 09 AM 9.7 9.6 9.4 9.0 8.5 8.1
McAllister 15 13.0 Thu 08 AM 12.6 12.3 12.0 11.9 11.6 11.2