Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 191520
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1020 AM CDT WED OCT 19 2016
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Memoninee River...
For the Menominee River near Kingsford
* The latest stage was 6318 feet.
For the Memoninee River near Big Quinnesec Falls Dam
* The latest stage was 7292 feet.
For the Menominee River near Niagara
* The latest stage was 10.6 feet.
* At 11.5 feet...Near 8200 cfs...piers gorge downstream consided high
for local rafting companies downstream .
For the Menominee River near Vulcan
* The latest stage was 11.3 feet.
* At 12.0 feet...There is some minor flooding of adjacent farmland
and wooded lowland.
For the Menominee River near McAllister
* The latest stage was 12.4 feet.
* At 15.0 feet...Water covers the boat docks near the river gage and
there is extensive flooding of wooded lowland.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue
Menominee Dams flow
Kingsford MS 6318.0 Wed 09 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Big Quinne MS 7292.0 Wed 09 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Niagara 13 10.6 Wed 08 AM 10.6 10.5 9.7 9.3 8.9 8.6
Vulcan 15 11.3 Wed 10 AM 11.1 11.2 10.6 10.2 9.7 9.2
McAllister 15 12.4 Wed 08 AM 13.5 13.3 13.1 12.8 12.5 12.1