Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 231446
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
946 AM CDT SUN OCT 23 2016
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Menominee River...Wisconsin River...
For the Wisconsin River below Alexander Reservoir
* The latest stage was 1256 feet.
* At 1257 feet...Flooding affects wooded lowland.
For the Menominee River near Vulcan
* The latest stage was 9.1 feet.
* At 9.0 feet...There is lowland flooding along the river.
For the Menominee River near McAllister
* The latest stage was 12.2 feet.
* At 12.0 feet...Which is bankfull stage...there is minor flooding of
wooded lowland. Flood stage is at 15 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Vulcan 15 9.1 Sun 09 AM 9.0 8.8 8.6 8.2 7.8 7.5
McAllister 15 12.2 Sun 08 AM 12.0 11.6 11.3 11.1 10.9 10.7