Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 081603
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1103 AM CDT FRI APR 8 2016
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Fox River...Wolf River...
For the Wolf River near Shiocton
* The latest stage was 10.8 feet.
* At 11.0 feet...There is minor flooding in the Shiocton area
including the city park and boat landing.
For the Wolf River at New London
* The latest stage was 8.4 feet.
* At 8.5 feet...Flooding affects mainly to wooded lowland. Water is
approaching some sheds and garages along Wolf River Drive in
Fremont. Slow no wake advisories may be posted for much of the
Wolf river and area tributaries during the boating season.
For the Fox River at Appleton
* The latest stage was 7.3 feet.
* At 7.5 feet...The river current is fast from Appleton to the
Thousand Island park downstream. Flooding affects mainly lowland
areas downstream to Wrightstown if high flows persist for several
days. Flood stage is 8.4 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Lower Wolf River
Shiocton 12 10.8 Fri 07 AM 10.6 10.6 10.5 10.3 10.1 9.9
New London 9 8.4 Fri 10 AM 8.3 8.2 8.2 8.1 8.0 7.9
Appleton 8 7.3 Fri 10 AM 7.2 7.1 7.1 7.1 7.1 7.1