Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 071322
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
722 AM CST TUE MAR 7 2017
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Big Eau Pleine River...Big Rib River...Upper Wolf River...Wolf
For the Big Rib River at Rib Falls
* The latest stage was 7.3 feet.
* At 7.0 feet...There is minor lowland flooding. Flood stage is 10
For the Big Eau Pleine River near Stratford
* The latest stage was 11.4 feet.
* At 11.0 feet...There is minor lowland flooding.
For the Upper Wolf River at Langlade
* The latest stage was 10.4 feet.
* At 10.5 feet...There is a buildup of ice and water within the banks
of the river.
For the Wolf River near Shiocton
* The latest stage was 11.0 feet.
* At 11.0 feet...There is minor flooding in the Shiocton area
including the city park and boat landing.
For the Wolf River at New London
* The latest stage was 7.9 feet.
* At 8.0 feet...flooding affects confined to lowland regions adjacent
to the river.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Big Rib River
Rib Falls 10 7.3 Tue 06 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Big Eau Pleine River
Stratford 16 11.4 Tue 06 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Upper Wolf River
Langlade 12 10.4 Tue 05 AM 10.6 10.9 10.9 10.8 10.7 10.5
Lower Wolf River
Shiocton 12 11.0 Mon 08 AM 11.1 11.1 11.2 11.2 11.2 11.2
New London 9 7.9 Tue 06 AM 7.9 7.9 8.0 8.0 7.9 7.9