Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 191500
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1000 AM CDT Wed Apr 19 2017
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Fox River...Upper Wolf River...Wolf River...
For the Upper Wolf River at Langlade
* The latest stage was 9.0 feet.
* At 9.5 feet, There is minor flooding of lowland in the vicinity of
the town of Langlade. At high flows...river banks can quickly
become saturated and unstable. Flood stage is 11.5 feet.
For the Wolf River near Shiocton
* The latest stage was 10.6 feet.
* At 11.5 feet, There is minor flooding at the city park along with
lowland and adjacent agricultural land.
For the Wolf River at New London
* The latest stage was 7.0 feet.
* At 8.0 feet, flooding affects confined to lowland regions adjacent
to the river. Slow no wake advisories may be posted for part of
the river during the boating season.
For the Fox River at Appleton
* The latest stage was 6.4 feet.
* At 7.0 feet, The river current in this region begins to get fast
from Appleton to The Thousand Island area downstream.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue
Upper Wolf River
Langlade 12 9.0 Wed 08 AM 8.9 9.0 9.2 9.2 9.1 9.0
Lower Wolf River
Shiocton 12 10.6 Wed 08 AM 10.6 10.8 11.1 11.3 11.5 11.6
New London 9 7.0 Wed 09 AM 7.0 7.3 7.7 7.8 7.9 7.9
Appleton 8 6.4 Wed 08 AM 6.6 6.7 6.7 6.7 6.7 6.7