Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 061544
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1044 AM CDT WED APR 6 2016
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Fox River...Wolf River...
For the Wolf River near Shiocton
* The latest stage was 11.3 feet.
* At 11.5 feet...There is minor flooding at the city park along with
lowland and adjacent agricultural land.
For the Wolf River at New London
* The latest stage was 8.5 feet.
* At 8.5 feet...Flooding affects mainly to wooded lowland. Water is
approaching some sheds and garages along Wolf River Drive in
For the Fox River at Appleton
* The latest stage was 7.2 feet.
* At 7.5 feet...The river current is fast from Appleton to the
Thousand Island park downstream. Flooding affects mainly lowland
areas downstream to Wrightstown if high flows persist for several
days. Flood stage is 8.4 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue
Lower Wolf River
Shiocton 12 11.3 Wed 08 AM 11.1 10.9 10.7 10.6 10.5 10.3
New London 9 8.5 Wed 10 AM 8.5 8.4 8.3 8.2 8.1 8.0
Appleton 8 7.2 Wed 10 AM 7.3 7.3 7.3 7.3 7.3 7.3