Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 151442
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
942 AM CDT WED APR 15 2015
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Menominee River...Peshtigo River...Pike River...Popple River...
For the Pike River near Amberg
* The latest stage was 4.6 feet.
* At 4.5 feet...Which is bankfull stage...there is minor flooding of
wooded lowland. Flood stage is at 6.5 feet.
For the Popple River near Fence
* The latest stage was 4.1 feet.
* At 4.0 feet...Which is bankfull stage...there is minor flooding
wooded lowland. Flood stage is at 6 feet.
For the Menominee River near Vulcan
* The latest stage was 10.0 feet.
* At 12.0 feet...There is some minor flooding of adjacent farmland
and wooded lowland.
For the Menominee River near McAllister
* The latest stage was 13.3 feet.
* At 15.0 feet...Water covers the boat docks near the river gage and
there is extensive flooding of wooded lowland.
For the Peshtigo River near Porterfield
* The latest stage was 10.4 feet.
* At 10.0 feet...There is minor flooding of wooded lowland. Flood
stage is at 12 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue
Amberg 6 4.6 Wed 08 AM
Fence 6 4.1 Wed 08 AM
Vulcan 15 10.0 Wed 09 AM 10.6 10.4 10.0 9.8 9.7 9.7
McAllister 15 13.3 Wed 08 AM 13.5 13.5 13.4 13.1 12.8 12.7
Porterfiel 12 10.4 Wed 09 AM