Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 301623
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1023 AM CST WED NOV 30 2016
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Wisconsin River...
For the Wisconsin River below Alexander Reservoir
* The latest stage was 1256 feet.
* At 1257 feet...Flooding affects wooded lowland.
For the Wisconsin River below Wausau
* The latest stage was 1165 feet.
* At 1165 feet...There is a build up of ice and water.
For the Wisconsin River at Rothschild
* The latest stage was 18.9 feet.
* At 20.5 feet...There is widespread lowland flooding.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue
Alexander 1259 1256.4 Wed 10 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Wausau 1167 1165.0 Wed 10 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Rothschild 25 18.9 Wed 09 AM 19.3 18.4 17.1 16.4 16.0 15.6