Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 221049
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
449 AM CST WED FEB 22 2017
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Eau Claire River...Prairie River...Wisconsin River...
For the Wisconsin River below Dubay Reservoir
* The latest stage was 1095 feet.
* At 1095 feet...flooding is confined in wooded lowland.
For the Eau Claire River near Kelly
* The latest stage was 6.9 feet.
* At 7.0 feet...Flooding is confined to low land wooded areas and
For the Prairie River near Merrill
* The latest stage was 4.5 feet.
* At 4.5 feet...There is minor flooding of wooded lowland.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks.