Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 101536
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1036 AM CDT MON APR 10 2017
...The following rivers were reported to be rising ...or will be
rising in the next 24 hours...the Menominee River...Pine River...
For the Wisconsin River at Rothschild
* The latest stage was 15.4 feet and is forecast to rise above
* At 20.5 feet...There is widespread lowland flooding.
For the Pine River near Florence
* The latest stage was 6.1 feet and was rising.
* At 6.0 feet...Which is bankfull stage...there is minor flooding of
wooded lowland. Flood stage is at 7 feet.
For the Menominee River near Niagara
* The latest stage was 8.8 feet and is forecast to rise above
* At 10.0 feet...Which is bankfull stage...there is flooding of
lowland. Piers gorge rapids downstream becoming active.
For the Menominee River near McAllister
* The latest stage was 11.3 feet and is expected to rise above
bankfull stage, which is 12 feet.
* At 15.0 feet...Water covers the boat docks near the river gage and
there is extensive flooding of wooded lowland.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Rothschild 25 15.4 Mon 09 AM 17.3 19.1 19.0 17.9 16.9 16.4
Florence 7 6.1 Mon 09 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Niagara 13 8.8 Mon 09 AM 9.9 10.4 10.1 10.4 10.1 9.6
McAllister 15 11.3 Mon 09 AM 11.8 13.4 14.0 13.8 13.7 13.6