Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 111517
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1017 AM CDT MON APR 11 2016
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Fox River...Wolf River...
For the Wolf River near Shiocton
* The latest stage was 10.1 feet.
* At 10.0 feet...flooding confined to lowland regions adjacent to the
For the Wolf River at New London
* The latest stage was 7.9 feet.
* At 8.0 feet...flooding affects confined to lowland regions adjacent
to the river. Slow no wake advisories may be posted for part of
the river during the boating season. .
For the Fox River at Appleton
* The latest stage was 7.3 feet.
* At 7.5 feet...The river current is fast from Appleton to the
Thousand Island park downstream. Flooding affects mainly lowland
areas downstream to Wrightstown if high flows persist for several
days. Flood stage is 8.4 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Lower Wolf River
Shiocton 12 10.1 Mon 07 AM 10.1 10.0 9.8 9.7 9.5 9.4
New London 9 7.9 Mon 09 AM 7.9 7.8 7.8 7.7 7.5 7.3
Appleton 8 7.3 Mon 08 AM 7.3 7.1 7.1 7.1 7.1 7.1