Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 241305
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
705 AM CST TUE JAN 24 2017
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Duck Creek...Manitowoc River...
For the Duck Creek near Howard
* The latest stage was 15.8 feet.
* At 18.0 feet...An ice jam may be producing a buildup of ice and
water in low lying areas.
* At 15.0 feet...Ice buildups may produce fluctuating river levels.
For the Manitowoc River near Manitowoc
* The latest stage was 8.6 feet.
* At 9.0 feet...1 foot below flood stage. The river current after ice
out is likely very fast from just west of Manitowoc upstream to
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Howard 18 15.8 Tue 05 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Manitowoc 10 8.6 Tue 06 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG