Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 121431
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
930 AM CDT TUE APR 12 2016
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Fox River...Wolf River...
For the Wolf River near Shiocton
* The latest stage was 10.0 feet.
* At 10.0 feet...flooding confined to lowland regions adjacent to the
For the Wolf River at New London
* The latest stage was 7.8 feet.
* At 8.0 feet...flooding affects confined to lowland regions adjacent
to the river. Slow no wake advisories may be posted for part of
the river during the boating season. .
For the Fox River at Appleton
* The latest stage was 7.2 feet.
* At 7.0 feet...The river current in this region begins to get fast
from Appleton to The Thousand Island area downstream.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Lower Wolf River
Shiocton 12 10.0 Tue 07 AM 9.9 9.8 9.6 9.4 9.3 9.2
New London 9 7.8 Tue 08 AM 7.7 7.6 7.4 7.2 7.0 6.8
Appleton 8 7.2 Tue 08 AM 7.1 7.1 7.1 7.1 7.1 7.1