Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 271546
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
946 AM CST MON FEB 27 2017
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Menominee River...Upper Wolf River...Wolf River...
For the Wolf River at New London
* The latest stage was 8.1 feet.
* At 8.0 feet...flooding affects confined to lowland regions adjacent
to the river. Slow no wake advisories may be posted for part of
the river during the boating season.
For the Menominee River near McAllister
* The latest stage was 12.2 feet.
* At 12.0 feet...There is a build up of ice and water.
For the Upper Wolf River at Langlade
* The latest stage was 9.9 feet.
* At 10.5 feet...There is a buildup of ice and water within the banks
of the river.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Lower Wolf River
New London 9 8.1 Mon 09 AM 8.2 8.2 8.2 8.1 8.0 7.9
McAllister 15 12.2 Mon 09 AM 12.1 12.0 12.0 12.0 12.0 11.8
Upper Wolf River
Langlade 12 9.9 Mon 08 AM 9.9 9.7 9.6 9.6 9.6 9.6