Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 281351
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
851 AM CDT TUE JUN 28 2016
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Oconto River...Peshtigo River...Wisconsin River...
For the Wisconsin River below Alexander Reservoir
* The latest stage was 1256 feet.
* At 1257 feet...Flooding affects wooded lowland.
For the Peshtigo River near Porterfield
* The latest stage was 10.4 feet.
* At 10.0 feet...There is minor flooding of wooded lowland. Flood
stage is at 12 feet.
For the Oconto River above Oconto
* The latest stage was 7.8 feet.
* At 7.0 feet...Water approaches a public campground in the city of
Oconto and there is flooding of lowland. Flood stage is at 9 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Alexander 1259 1256.3 Tue 08 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Porterfiel 12 10.4 Tue 07 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Oconto 9 7.8 Tue 07 AM 7.7 7.5 7.3 6.9 6.4 5.8