Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 281410
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
910 AM CDT MON MAR 28 2016
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
protions of the Fox River...Manitowoc River...and Wolf River...
For the Wolf River near Shiocton
* The latest stage was 10.7 feet.
* At 11.0 feet...There is minor flooding in the Shiocton area
including the city park and boat landing.
For the Wolf River at New London
* The latest stage was 8.3 feet.
* At 8.5 feet...Flooding affects mainly to wooded lowland. Water is
approaching some sheds and garages along Wolf River Drive in
Fremont. Slow no wake advisories may be posted for much of the
Wolf river and area tributaries during the boating season.
For the Fox River at Appleton
* The latest stage was 7.2 feet.
* At 7.0 feet...The river current in this region begins to get fast
from Appleton to The Thousand Island area downstream.
For the Manitowoc River near Manitowoc
* The latest stage was 8.1 feet.
* At 8.0 feet...Which is bankfull stage...there is minor lowland
flooding. Flood stage is 10 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Lower Wolf River
Shiocton 12 10.7 Mon 07 AM 10.8 10.9 10.9 10.9 10.7 10.4
New London 9 8.3 Mon 08 AM 8.2 8.3 8.3 8.3 8.1 7.9
Appleton 8 7.2 Mon 07 AM 7.2 7.2 7.2 7.2 7.2 7.2