Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 071542
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1042 AM CDT THU APR 7 2016
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Fox River...Wolf River...
For the Wolf River near Shiocton
* The latest stage was 11.1 feet.
* At 11.0 feet...There is minor flooding in the Shiocton area
including the city park and boat landing.
For the Wolf River at New London
* The latest stage was 8.4 feet.
* At 8.5 feet...Flooding affects mainly to wooded lowland. Water is
approaching some sheds and garages along Wolf River Drive in
For the Fox River at Appleton
* The latest stage was 7.1 feet.
* At 7.0 feet...The river current in this region begins to get fast
from Appleton to The Thousand Island area downstream.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed
Lower Wolf River
Shiocton 12 11.1 Thu 08 AM 10.9 10.6 10.4 10.2 10.0 9.8
New London 9 8.4 Thu 10 AM 8.4 8.3 8.2 8.0 7.9 7.8
Appleton 8 7.1 Thu 09 AM 7.1 7.1 7.1 7.1 7.1 7.1