Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 101610
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1110 AM CDT SUN APR 10 2016
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Fox River...Wolf River...
For the Wolf River near Shiocton
* The latest stage was 10.3 feet.
* At 10.5 feet...Just below Flood Stage. Slow no wake limits may be
in effect. Flooding affects include lowland wooded and
For the Wolf River at New London
* The latest stage was 8.1 feet.
* At 8.0 feet...flooding affects confined to lowland regions adjacent
to the river. Slow no wake advisories may be posted for part of
the river during the boating season. .
For the Fox River at Oshkosh
* The latest stage was 6.2 feet.
* At 7.0 feet...There is minor lowland flooding.
For the Fox River at Appleton
* The latest stage was 7.5 feet.
* At 7.5 feet...The river current is fast from Appleton to the
Thousand Island park downstream. Flooding affects mainly lowland
areas downstream to Wrightstown if high flows persist for several
days. Flood stage is 8.4 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Lower Wolf River
Shiocton 12 10.3 Sun 07 AM 10.2 10.2 10.0 9.9 9.8 9.6
New London 9 8.1 Sun 10 AM 8.0 8.0 7.9 7.9 7.8 7.7
Oshkosh 8 6.2 Sun 04 PM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Appleton 8 7.5 Sun 10 AM 7.4 7.3 7.1 7.1 7.1 7.1