Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 261437
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
937 AM CDT SAT MAR 26 2016
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed at points
along the Fox River and Wolf River...
For the Wolf River near Shiocton
* The latest stage was 11.2 feet.
* At 11.0 feet...There is minor flooding in the Shiocton area
including the city park and boat landing.
For the Wolf River at New London
* The latest stage was 8.6 feet.
* At 9.0 feet...Flooding affects occur downstream of New London.
Several inches of flood waters surround sheds and garages in low
land areas along Wolf River drive in Fremont. There is widespread
low land flooding downstream of New London.
For the Fox River at Appleton
* The latest stage was 7.1 feet.
* At 7.0 feet...The river current in this region begins to get fast
from Appleton to The Thousand Island area downstream.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Lower Wolf River
Shiocton 12 11.2 Sat 07 AM 11.0 11.0 11.0 11.1 11.2 11.2
New London 9 8.6 Sat 08 AM 8.6 8.7 8.7 8.8 8.7 8.6
Appleton 8 7.1 Sat 08 AM 7.1 7.1 7.1 7.1 7.1 7.1