Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 200149
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
849 PM CDT Wed Apr 19 2017
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Memoninee River...
Heavy rainfall tonight into Thursday morning will cause the Menominee
River to rise over the next several days.
For the Menominee River near Florence
* The latest stage was 6.9 feet.
* At 9.0 feet, Flooding is confined to lowland and wooded land.
For the Menominee River below Twin Falls Dam
* The latest stage was 16.9 feet.
* At 16.5 feet, Flows downstream of the Kingsford Dam to Niagara
become fast. Property owners may need to take action to protect
For the Menominee River near Niagara
* The latest stage was 10.2 feet.
* At 13.0 feet, Water approaches the parking lot of the Union
For the Menominee River near Vulcan
* The latest stage was 10.6 feet.
* At 15.0 feet, There is widespread flooding of lowland farmland and
For the Menominee River near McAllister
* The latest stage was 13.5 feet.
* At 15.0 feet, Water covers the boat docks near the river gage and
there is extensive flooding of wooded lowland.
For the Menominee River near Kingsford
* The latest stage was 6393 feet.
For the Memoninee River near Big Quinnesec Falls Dam
* The latest stage was 6812 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue
Florence 9 6.9 Wed 08 PM 6.9 7.1 8.9 8.2 7.0 6.7
Twin Falls 20 16.9 Wed 07 PM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Niagara 13 10.2 Wed 07 PM 10.8 11.3 12.7 11.8 11.2 10.5
Vulcan 15 10.6 Wed 08 PM 11.6 12.2 13.3 12.7 12.0 11.2
McAllister 15 13.5 Wed 07 PM 13.6 14.3 14.8 15.3 15.2 14.4
Menominee Dams flow
Kingsford MS 6393.0 Wed 08 PM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Big Quinne MS 6812.0 Wed 08 PM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG