Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 291459
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
959 AM CDT FRI MAY 29 2015
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Wisconsin River...
For the Wisconsin River below Alexander Reservoir
* The latest stage was 1256 feet.
* At 1257 feet...Flooding affects wooded lowland.
For the Wisconsin River below Wausau
* The latest stage was 1165 feet.
* At 1165 feet...Mainly lowland flooding is occurring in DC Everest
Park and Oak Island Park.
For the Wisconsin River at Rothschild
* The latest stage was 18.6 feet.
* At 18.0 feet...There is minor lowland flooding. Flood stage is at
For the Wisconsin River below Stevens Point
* The latest stage was 1074 feet.
* At 1074 feet...there is flooding of wooded lowland .
For the Wisconsin River below Whiting Dam
* The latest stage was 1051 feet.
* At 1051 feet...Flooding is confined to wooded lowlandl.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Alexander 1259 1256.1 Fri 03 PM
Wausau 1167 1164.8 Fri 09 AM
Rothschild 25 18.6 Fri 09 AM 18.1 18.5 18.9 18.1 17.0 16.2
Stevens Po 1076 1074.2 Fri 07 AM
Whiting Da 1053 1051.4 Fri 07 AM