Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 080211
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
811 PM CST TUE MAR 7 2017
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Big Rib River...Wisconsin River...
For the Wisconsin River below Wausau
* The latest stage was 1165 feet.
* At 1165 feet...Mainly lowland flooding is occurring in DC Everest
Park and Oak Island Park.
For the Wisconsin River at Rothschild
* The latest stage was 19.3 feet.
* At 20.5 feet...There is widespread lowland flooding.
For the Big Rib River at Rib Falls
* The latest stage was 7.1 feet.
* At 7.0 feet...There is minor lowland flooding. Flood stage is 10
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Wausau 1167 1165.0 Tue 07 PM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Rothschild 25 19.3 Tue 07 PM 20.1 18.8 17.5 16.7 16.1 15.5
Big Rib River
Rib Falls 10 7.1 Tue 06 PM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG