Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 291728
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1128 AM CST SUN JAN 29 2017
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Manitowoc River...Upper Wolf River...Wolf River...
For the Upper Wolf River at Langlade
* The latest stage was 10.1 feet.
* At 10.5 feet...There is a buildup of ice and water within the banks
of the river.
For the Wolf River near Shiocton
* The latest stage was 9.7 feet.
* At 10.0 feet...flooding confined to lowland regions adjacent to the
For the Manitowoc River near Manitowoc
* The latest stage was 8.1 feet.
* At 8.0 feet...Which is bankfull stage...there is minor lowland
flooding. Flood stage is 10 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Upper Wolf River
Langlade 12 10.1 Sun 10 AM 10.1 10.0 10.0 9.9 9.9 9.9
Lower Wolf River
Shiocton 12 9.7 Sun 07 AM 9.8 9.6 9.4 9.1 8.8 8.6
Manitowoc 10 8.1 Sun 10 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG