Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 271701
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1101 AM CST FRI JAN 27 2017
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Duck Creek...Manitowoc River...Wolf River...
For the Wolf River near Shiocton
* The latest stage was 9.4 feet.
* At 10.0 feet...flooding confined to lowland regions adjacent to the
For the Duck Creek near Howard
* The latest stage was 15.1 feet.
* At 15.0 feet...At bankfull stage...there is minor flooding of
lowland and agricultural land. Flood stage is at 18 feet.
For the Manitowoc River near Manitowoc
* The latest stage was 8.5 feet.
* At 8.0 feet...Which is bankfull stage...there is minor lowland
flooding. Flood stage is 10 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Lower Wolf River
Shiocton 12 9.4 Fri 08 AM 9.4 9.6 9.5 9.4 9.3 9.1
Howard 18 15.1 Fri 09 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Manitowoc 10 8.5 Fri 10 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG