Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 041506
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1006 AM CDT MON APR 4 2016
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Fox River...Oconto River...Wolf River...
For the Oconto River above Oconto
* The latest stage was 7.1 feet.
* At 7.0 feet...Water approaches a public campground in the city of
Oconto and there is flooding of lowland. Flood stage is at 9 feet.
For the Wolf River near Shiocton
* The latest stage was 11.5 feet.
* At 11.5 feet...There is minor flooding at the city park along with
lowland and adjacent agricultural land.
For the Wolf River at New London
* The latest stage was 8.6 feet.
* At 8.5 feet...Flooding affects mainly to wooded lowland. Water is
approaching some sheds and garages along Wolf River Drive in
Fremont. Slow no wake advisories may be posted for much of the
Wolf river and area tributaries during the boating season.
For the Fox River at Appleton
* The latest stage was 7.0 feet.
* At 7.0 feet...The river current in this region begins to get fast
from Appleton to The Thousand Island area downstream.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Oconto 9 7.1 Mon 08 AM 7.0 6.9 6.6 6.4 6.2 6.1
Lower Wolf River
Shiocton 12 11.5 Mon 07 AM 11.5 11.5 11.3 11.0 10.7 10.3
New London 9 8.6 Mon 09 AM 8.6 8.5 8.3 8.2 8.0 7.8
Appleton 8 7.0 Mon 08 AM 7.1 7.1 7.1 7.1 7.1 7.1