Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 011521
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1021 AM CDT FRI APR 1 2016
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Duck Creek...Fox River...Kewaunee River...Manitowoc River...
Oconto River...Peshtigo River...Wisconsin River...Wolf River...Yellow
For the Wisconsin River at Rothschild
* The latest stage was 18.4 feet.
* At 18.0 feet...There is minor lowland flooding. Flood stage is at
For the Yellow River at Babcock
* The latest stage was 10.6 feet.
* At 10.0 feet...There is minor flooding to lowland and agricultural
land. Flood stage is at 12 feet.
For the Peshtigo River near Porterfield
* The latest stage was 10.1 feet.
* At 10.0 feet...There is minor flooding of wooded lowland. Flood
stage is at 12 feet.
For the Oconto River above Oconto
* The latest stage was 8.3 feet.
* At 9.0 feet...Floodwaters begin to spread into a public campground
in the city of Oconto. Water approaches the backyards of several
homes along the river in Oconto...and there is widespread lowland
For the Wolf River near Shiocton
* The latest stage was 10.7 feet.
* At 11.5 feet...There is minor flooding at the city park along with
lowland and adjacent agricultural land.
For the Wolf River at New London
* The latest stage was 8.1 feet.
* At 8.5 feet...Flooding affects mainly to wooded lowland. Water is
approaching some sheds and garages along Wolf River Drive in
Fremont. Slow no wake advisories may be posted for much of the
Wolf river and area tributaries during the boating season.
For the Duck Creek near Howard
* The latest stage was 15.2 feet.
* At 15.0 feet...At bankfull stage...there is minor flooding of
lowland and agricultural land. Flood stage is at 18 feet.
For the Fox River at Appleton
* The latest stage was 7.4 feet.
* At 7.5 feet...The river current is fast from Appleton to the
Thousand Island park downstream. Flooding affects mainly lowland
areas downstream to Wrightstown if high flows persist for several
days. Flood stage is 8.4 feet.
For the Kewaunee River near Kewaunee
* The latest stage was 12.1 feet.
* At 12.0 feet...Which is bankfull stage...there is minor lowland
flooding. Flood stage is at 14 feet.
For the Manitowoc River near Manitowoc
* The latest stage was 8.4 feet.
* At 8.0 feet...Which is bankfull stage...there is minor lowland
flooding. Flood stage is 10 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Rothschild 25 18.4 Fri 09 AM 18.7 18.5 17.8 17.0 16.4 16.1
Babcock 12 10.6 Fri 08 AM 8.9 7.3 6.2 5.6 4.9 4.3
Porterfiel 12 10.1 Fri 10 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Oconto 9 8.3 Fri 08 AM 7.8 7.6 7.5 7.4 7.1 6.8
Lower Wolf River
Shiocton 12 10.7 Fri 07 AM 11.1 11.4 11.6 11.6 11.6 11.3
New London 9 8.1 Fri 09 AM 8.4 8.6 8.6 8.6 8.6 8.4
Howard 18 15.2 Fri 06 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Appleton 8 7.4 Fri 08 AM 7.4 7.4 7.4 7.4 7.4 7.4
Kewaunee 14 12.1 Fri 08 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Manitowoc 10 8.4 Fri 09 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG