Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 311722
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1222 PM CDT THU MAR 31 2016
...The following rivers were reported to be rising ...or will be
rising in the next 24 hours...the Fox River...Manitowoc River...
Oconto River...Wolf River...
For the Oconto River near Oconto Falls
* The latest stage was 603.2 feet.
* At 603.0 feet...There is minor lowland flooding. Flood stage is
605 feet near Stiles dam.
For the Oconto River above Oconto
* The latest stage was 7.9 feet.
* At 7.0 feet...Water approaches a public campground in the city of
Oconto and there is flooding of lowland. Flood stage is at 9 feet.
For the Wolf River near Shiocton
* The latest stage was 10.5 feet.
* At 11.5 feet...There is minor flooding at the city park along with
lowland and adjacent agricultural land.
For the Wolf River at New London
* The latest stage was 8.1 feet.
* At 8.5 feet...Flooding affects mainly to wooded lowland. Water is
approaching some sheds and garages along Wolf River Drive in
Fremont. Slow no wake advisories may be posted for much of the
Wolf river and area tributaries during the boating season.
For the Fox River at Appleton
* The latest stage was 7.3 feet.
* At 7.5 feet...The river current is fast from Appleton to the
Thousand Island park downstream. Flooding affects mainly lowland
areas downstream to Wrightstown if high flows persist for several
days. Flood stage is 8.4 feet.
For the Manitowoc River near Manitowoc
* The latest stage was 8.4 feet.
* At 8.0 feet...Which is bankfull stage...there is minor lowland
flooding. Flood stage is 10 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed
Oconto Fal 605 603.2 Thu 07 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Oconto 9 7.9 Thu 10 AM 7.7 7.6 7.5 7.4 7.3 7.1
Lower Wolf River
Shiocton 12 10.5 Thu 07 AM 10.8 11.2 11.5 11.7 11.7 11.6
New London 9 8.1 Thu 11 AM 8.4 8.6 8.6 8.6 8.6 8.6
Appleton 8 7.3 Thu 10 AM 7.2 7.2 7.2 7.2 7.2 7.2
Manitowoc 10 8.4 Thu 11 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG