Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 031520
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1020 AM CDT SUN APR 3 2016
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Fox River...Manitowoc River...Oconto River...Peshtigo River...
For the Peshtigo River near Porterfield
* The latest stage was 10.2 feet.
* At 10.0 feet...There is minor flooding of wooded lowland. Flood
stage is at 12 feet.
For the Oconto River above Oconto
* The latest stage was 7.5 feet.
* At 7.0 feet...Water approaches a public campground in the city of
Oconto and there is flooding of lowland. Flood stage is at 9 feet.
For the Wolf River near Shiocton
* The latest stage was 11.2 feet.
* At 11.5 feet...There is minor flooding at the city park along with
lowland and adjacent agricultural land.
For the Wolf River at New London
* The latest stage was 8.5 feet.
* At 8.5 feet...Flooding affects mainly to wooded lowland. Water is
approaching some sheds and garages along Wolf River Drive in
Fremont. Slow no wake advisories may be posted for much of the
Wolf river and area tributaries during the boating season.
For the Fox River at Appleton
* The latest stage was 7.3 feet.
* At 7.5 feet...The river current is fast from Appleton to the
Thousand Island park downstream. Flooding affects mainly lowland
areas downstream to Wrightstown if high flows persist for several
days. Flood stage is 8.4 feet.
For the Manitowoc River near Manitowoc
* The latest stage was 8.2 feet.
* At 8.0 feet...Which is bankfull stage...there is minor lowland
flooding. Flood stage is 10 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Oconto 9 7.5 Sun 08 AM 7.4 7.3 7.2 6.9 6.7 6.4
Lower Wolf River
Shiocton 12 11.2 Sun 08 AM 11.4 11.4 11.4 11.2 10.9 10.6
New London 9 8.5 Sun 09 AM 8.5 8.5 8.5 8.4 8.3 8.1
Appleton 8 7.3 Sun 08 AM 7.2 7.2 7.2 7.2 7.2 7.2