Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 300445
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1045 PM CST TUE NOV 29 2016
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Big Rib River...Wisconsin River...
For the Wisconsin River below Alexander Reservoir
* The latest stage was 1256 feet.
* At 1257 feet...Flooding affects wooded lowland.
For the Wisconsin River at Rothschild
* The latest stage was 18.8 feet.
* At 20.5 feet...There is widespread lowland flooding.
For the Big Rib River at Rib Falls
* The latest stage was 7.0 feet.
* At 7.0 feet...There is minor lowland flooding. Flood stage is 10
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Rothschild 25 18.8 Tue 10 PM 20.1 19.3 17.7 16.9 16.3 15.9