Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 141658
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1058 AM CST THU JAN 14 2016
...An ice jam was producing above bankfull but below flood stage
levels along portions of the Manitowoc River...Menominee River...
Upper Wolf River...
For the Menominee River near Pembine
* The latest stage was 12.9 feet.
* At 13.5 feet...During the winter season...there is a slushy
accumulation of ice downstream of the Pemene Falls.
For the Upper Wolf River at Langlade
* The latest stage was 10.5 feet.
* At 10.5 feet...There is a buildup of ice and water within the banks
of the river.
For the Manitowoc River near Manitowoc
* The latest stage was 8.3 feet.
* At 8.0 feet...Which is bankfull stage...there is minor lowland
flooding. Flood stage is 10 feet.
Ice jams can cause water levels to rise suddenly. The next scheduled
statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed
Pembine 15 12.9 Thu 09 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Upper Wolf River
Langlade 12 10.5 Thu 09 AM 10.2 9.9 9.8 9.8 9.7 9.7