Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 191505
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1005 AM CDT SAT MAR 19 2016
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Menominee River...Peshtigo River...Pike River...
For the Pike River near Amberg
* The latest stage was 6.0 feet.
* At 6.5 feet...Which is flood stage...flooding affects are mainly
confined to areas west of Amberg along Highway V. Between 6.5 feet
and 8.0 feet...water covers an adjacent park near the the highway V
For the Menominee River near Vulcan
* The latest stage was 10.5 feet.
* At 12.0 feet...There is some minor flooding of adjacent farmland
and wooded lowland.
For the Menominee River near McAllister
* The latest stage was 14.1 feet.
* At 15.0 feet...Water covers the boat docks near the river gage and
there is extensive flooding of wooded lowland.
For the Peshtigo River near Porterfield
* The latest stage was 11.8 feet.
* At 12.0 feet...Area boat docks begin flooding and there is
widespread flooding of wooded lowland.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Vulcan 15 10.5 Sat 09 AM 10.3 9.4 8.9 8.5 8.2 7.9
McAllister 15 14.1 Sat 08 AM 14.0 13.4 12.6 12.2 11.9 11.6