Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 191504
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1004 AM CDT SAT MAR 19 2016
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Little Wolf River...Manitowoc River...Oconto River...Upper Wolf
For the Oconto River above Oconto
* The latest stage was 8.4 feet.
* At 9.0 feet...Floodwaters begin to spread into a public campground
in the city of Oconto. Water approaches the backyards of several
homes along the river in Oconto...and there is widespread lowland
For the Upper Wolf River near Shawano
* The latest stage was 10.3 feet.
* At 10.0 feet...There is minor lowland flooding. Flood stage is 11
For the Little Wolf River at Royalton
* The latest stage was 4.5 feet.
* At 5.0 feet...Flooding is confined to lowland areas adjacent to the
river from Royalton to the west of New London.
For the Manitowoc River near Manitowoc
* The latest stage was 8.2 feet.
* At 8.0 feet...Which is bankfull stage...there is minor lowland
flooding. Flood stage is 10 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Oconto 9 8.4 Sat 08 AM 8.2 8.1 7.8 7.3 6.8 6.5
Little Wolf River
Royalton 5 4.5 Sat 09 AM 4.3 3.6 3.0 2.8 2.4 2.2