Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 291504
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1004 AM CDT FRI MAY 29 2015
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Menominee River...Pike River...Popple River...
For the Menominee River near Vulcan
* The latest stage was 12.1 feet.
* At 12.0 feet...There is some minor flooding of adjacent farmland
and wooded lowland.
For the Menominee River near Niagara
* The latest stage was 11.2 feet.
* At 11.5 feet...Near 8200 cfs...piers gorge downstream consided high
for local rafting companies downstream .
For the Menominee River near Pembine
* The latest stage was 12.4 feet.
* At 12.0 feet...Which is bankfull stage...there is minor flooding of
wooded lowland. Flood stage is 15 feet.
For the Menominee River near White Rapids
* The latest stage was 11.8 feet.
* At 11.0 feet...There is minor lowland flooding. Flood stage is at
For the Pike River near Amberg
* The latest stage was 5.5 feet.
* At 6.5 feet...Which is flood stage...flooding affects are mainly
confined to areas west of Amberg along Highway V. Between 6.5 feet
and 8.0 feet...water covers an adjacent park near the the highway V
For the Popple River near Fence
* The latest stage was 4.2 feet.
* At 4.0 feet...Which is bankfull stage...there is minor flooding
wooded lowland. Flood stage is at 6 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Vulcan 15 12.1 Fri 09 AM 12.2 12.8 13.2 12.8 12.0 11.3
Niagara 13 11.2 Fri 08 AM 11.0 11.4 11.9 11.6 10.9 10.3
Pembine 15 12.4 Fri 10 AM
White Rapi 14 11.8 Fri 08 AM
Amberg 6 5.5 Fri 08 AM
Fence 6 4.2 Fri 09 AM