Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 031618
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1018 AM CST FRI MAR 3 2017
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Upper Wolf River...Wolf River...
For the Upper Wolf River at Langlade
* The latest stage was 10.0 feet.
* At 10.5 feet...There is a buildup of ice and water within the banks
of the river.
For the Wolf River near Shiocton
* The latest stage was 11.8 feet.
* At 12.0 feet...Flooding is confined to lowland and agricultural
land. The entire boat landing in Shiocton is under several feet of
floodwaters. Water is surrounding lowland areas around homes on
Mill Street and Island Street .
For the Wolf River at New London
* The latest stage was 8.3 feet.
* At 8.5 feet...Flooding affects mainly to wooded lowland. Water is
approaching some sheds and garages along Wolf River Drive in
Fremont. Slow no wake advisories may be posted for much of the
Wolf river and area tributaries during the boating season.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Upper Wolf River
Langlade 12 10.0 Fri 08 AM 10.0 10.0 9.9 10.0 10.3 10.3
Lower Wolf River
Shiocton 12 11.8 Fri 08 AM 11.6 11.4 11.1 11.0 10.9 10.9
New London 9 8.3 Fri 09 AM 8.3 8.2 8.0 8.0 8.0 8.0