Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 261411
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
911 AM CDT TUE APR 26 2016
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Wisconsin River...
For the Wisconsin River below Alexander Reservoir
* The latest stage was 1257 feet.
* At 1257 feet...Flooding affects wooded lowland.
For the Wisconsin River below Wausau
* The latest stage was 1165 feet.
* At 1165 feet...Mainly lowland flooding is occurring in DC Everest
Park and Oak Island Park.
For the Wisconsin River at Rothschild
* The latest stage was 18.6 feet.
* At 18.0 feet...There is minor lowland flooding. Flood stage is at
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Alexander 1259 1257.2 Tue 03 PM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Wausau 1167 1165.3 Tue 09 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Rothschild 25 18.6 Tue 08 AM 19.0 18.4 17.4 16.4 15.7 15.2