Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 191503
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1003 AM CDT SAT MAR 19 2016
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Prairie River...Wisconsin River...
For the Wisconsin River below Alexander Reservoir
* The latest stage was 1257 feet.
* At 1257 feet...Flooding affects wooded lowland.
For the Wisconsin River below Wausau
* The latest stage was 1166 feet.
* At 1167 feet...Waters approaches buildings in DC Everest Park and
Oak Island Park.
For the Wisconsin River at Rothschild
* The latest stage was 21.0 feet.
* At 20.5 feet...There is widespread lowland flooding.
For the Wisconsin River below Dubay Reservoir
* The latest stage was 1096 feet.
* At 1095 feet...flooding in wooded lowland.
For the Prairie River near Merrill
* The latest stage was 5.2 feet.
* At 4.5 feet...There is minor flooding of wooded lowland.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Rothschild 25 21.0 Sat 09 AM 20.0 18.2 17.3 16.7 16.2 16.1