Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 272056
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
356 PM CDT MON JUN 27 2016
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Oconto River...Peshtigo River...Wisconsin River...
For the Wisconsin River below Alexander Reservoir
* The latest stage was 1256 feet.
* At 1257 feet...Flooding affects wooded lowland.
For the Peshtigo River near Porterfield
* The latest stage was 10.2 feet.
* At 10.0 feet...There is minor flooding of wooded lowland. Flood
stage is at 12 feet.
For the Oconto River above Oconto
* The latest stage was 8.0 feet.
* At 9.0 feet...Floodwaters begin to spread into a public campground
in the city of Oconto. Water approaches the backyards of several
homes along the river in Oconto...and there is widespread lowland
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Alexander 1259 1256.4 Mon 03 PM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Porterfiel 12 10.2 Mon 03 PM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Oconto 9 8.0 Mon 02 PM 7.9 7.4 7.2 7.0 6.6 6.1