Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 220145
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
845 PM CDT Fri Apr 21 2017
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Menominee River...Upper Wolf River...Yellow River...
For the Menominee River near White Rapids
* The latest stage was 11.3 feet.
* At 11.0 feet, There is minor lowland flooding. Flood stage is at
For the Yellow River at Babcock
* The latest stage was 11.7 feet.
* At 12.0 feet, Flooding is confined mainly to agricultural...wooded
low land and marshes.
For the Upper Wolf River at Langlade
* The latest stage was 9.6 feet.
* At 9.5 feet, There is minor flooding of lowland in the vicinity of
the town of Langlade. At high flows...river banks can quickly
become saturated and unstable. Flood stage is 11.5 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
White Rapi 14 11.3 Fri 08 PM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Babcock 12 11.7 Fri 07 PM 7.6 6.2 5.3 4.6 4.1 3.8
Upper Wolf River
Langlade 12 9.6 Fri 07 PM 9.5 9.3 9.1 8.9 8.7 8.6