Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 271522
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1022 AM CDT WED APR 27 2016
...The following rivers were reported to be rising ...or will be
rising in the next 24 hours...the Memoninee River...Menominee
River...Pike River...Wisconsin River...
For the Wisconsin River below Alexander Reservoir
* The latest stage was 1257 feet.
* At 1257 feet...Flooding affects wooded lowland.
For the Wisconsin River below Wausau
* The latest stage was 1166 feet.
* At 1165 feet...Mainly lowland flooding is occurring in DC Everest
Park and Oak Island Park.
For the Wisconsin River at Rothschild
* The latest stage was 19.1 feet.
* At 20.5 feet...There is widespread lowland flooding.
For the Pike River near Amberg
* The latest stage was 4.7 feet.
* At 4.5 feet...Which is bankfull stage...there is minor flooding of
wooded lowland. Flood stage is at 6.5 feet.
For the Memoninee River near Big Quinnesec Falls Dam
* The latest stage was 5702 feet.
* At 5000 feet...While flooding is not expected...rivers flows are
high or expected to increase. Recreational interests should monitor
the river. Property owners adjacent to the river should consider
protecting shoreline equipment including docks piers and boats.
For the Menominee River near Vulcan
* The latest stage was 10.1 feet.
* At 9.0 feet...There is lowland flooding along the river.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue
Alexander 1259 1257.3 Wed 10 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Wausau 1167 1165.5 Wed 10 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Rothschild 25 19.1 Wed 09 AM 19.1 17.8 17.0 16.3 15.7 15.4
Amberg 6 4.7 Wed 08 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Big Quinne MS 5702.0 Wed 09 AM MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG MSG
Vulcan 15 10.1 Wed 10 AM 10.1 10.0 9.9 9.6 9.3 9.1