Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 131608
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1108 AM CDT MON MAR 13 2017
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Upper Wolf River...Wolf River...
For the Upper Wolf River at Langlade
* The latest stage was 10.4 feet.
* At 10.5 feet...There is a buildup of ice and water within the banks
of the river.
For the Wolf River near Shiocton
* The latest stage was 11.0 feet.
* At 11.0 feet...There is minor flooding in the Shiocton area
including the city park and boat landing.
For the Wolf River at New London
* The latest stage was 7.7 feet.
* At 8.0 feet...flooding affects confined to lowland regions adjacent
to the river. Slow no wake advisories may be posted for part of
the river during the boating season.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Upper Wolf River
Langlade 12 10.4 Mon 09 AM 10.5 10.2 10.0 9.8 9.7 9.4
Lower Wolf River
Shiocton 12 11.0 Sun 07 AM 10.8 10.6 10.2 9.8 9.4 9.1
New London 9 7.7 Mon 10 AM 7.7 7.6 7.1 6.8 6.4 6.1