Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 301537
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1037 AM CDT Sun Apr 30 2017
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Wisconsin River...Wolf River...
For the Wolf River at New London
* The latest stage was 8.1 feet.
* At 8.5 feet, Flooding affects mainly to wooded lowland. Water is
approaching some sheds and garages along Wolf River Drive in
Fremont. Slow no wake advisories may be posted for much of the
Wolf river and area tributaries during the boating season.
For the Wisconsin River below Rainbow Reservoir
* The latest stage was 4.5 feet.
* At 4.0 feet, There is minor flooding of wooded lowland. Flood
stage is at 6 feet.
For the Wisconsin River below Alexander Reservoir
* The latest stage was 1257 feet.
* At 1257 feet, Flooding affects wooded lowland.
For the Wisconsin River below Wausau
* The latest stage was 1166 feet.
* At 1165 feet, Mainly lowland flooding is occurring in DC Everest
Park and Oak Island Park.
For the Wisconsin River at Rothschild
* The latest stage was 18.4 feet.
* At 18.0 feet, There is minor lowland flooding. Flood stage is at
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Lower Wolf River
New London 9 8.1 Sun 10 AM 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.4 8.3 8.1
Rothschild 25 18.4 Sun 09 AM 18.4 19.1 19.2 18.6 17.6 16.7