Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 231455
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
955 AM CDT SAT MAY 23 2015
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Copano Creek...Oso Creek...
For the Copano Creek Near Refugio.
* Latest Stage: 7.6 feet at 9 AM Saturday.
* Flood Stage: 12.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 5.0 feet.
* Forecast: The creek will continue a slow fall, but will
remain above caution stage for the next few days.
For the Oso Creek Near Corpus Christi.
* Latest Stage: 9.9 feet at 9 AM Saturday.
* Flood Stage: 20.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 11.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue a slow fall. This is the
last forecast for this event.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest