Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 171512
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
912 AM CST TUE JAN 17 2017
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Rio Grande...
For the Rio Grande At Columbia Bridge.
* Latest Stage: 12.1 feet, or 3.7 meters at 8 AM Tuesday.
* Flood Stage: 18.0 feet, or 5.5 meters.
* Bankfull Stage: 16.0 feet, or 4.9 meters.
* Caution Stage: 10.0 feet, or 3.0 meters.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the river to flucuate
between 12.0 and 12.5 feet, or 3.6 and 3.8 meters, through the
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Columbia Bridge 18 12.1 Tue 8 AM 12.4 12.5 12.3 12.1 12.0