Issued by NWS Austin/San Antonio, TX
FGUS84 KEWX 020318
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE AUSTIN/SAN ANTONIO TX
1018 PM CDT WED JUL 1 2015
This river statement is for the Guadalupe River.
For the Guadalupe River At Seguin.
* Latest stage: 4.0 feet at 10 PM Wednesday.
* Flood Stage: 19.0 feet.
* Bankfull Stage: 4.0 feet.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected. The river level will fall below
bankfull by Thursday morning and remain between 1 and 2 feet for
for several days.
For the Guadalupe River at Gonzales.
* Latest stage: 18.7 feet at 10 PM Wednesday.
* Flood Stage: 31.0 feet.
* Bankfull Stage: 17.0 feet.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected. The river level is expected to fall
below bankfull late Thursday evening and continue to fall to around 13
feet and remain at that level for several days if not longer. This is
due in part to reduced releases from Canyon Dam.
Isolated showers and thunderstorms will be possible on Thursday.
Below are the latest river stages and forecasts:
BF FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG STG Day Time Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Seguin 4 19 1.6 1.5 1.5 1.4 1.4
Gonzales 17 31 18.7 Wed 10 PM 18.4 14.5 13.1 13.0 12.8