Issued by NWS Austin/San Antonio, TX
FGUS84 KEWX 260252
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE AUSTIN/SAN ANTONIO TX
952 PM CDT MON MAY 25 2015
This river statement is for the Guadalupe River.
For the Guadalupe River At Comfort.
* Latest stage: 8.3 feet at 9 PM Monday.
* Flood Stage: 21.0 feet.
* Bankfull Stage: 10.0 feet.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected. The river level is now below bankfull.
This will be the last forecast for this event.
For the Guadalupe River At Seguin.
* Latest stage: 1.0 feet at 7 PM Monday.
* Flood Stage: 19.0 feet.
* Bankfull Stage: 4.0 feet.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected. The river level will rise to near
4.3 feet during the early morning hours on Tuesday.
Isolated showers and thunderstorms are possible for the next 6 hours.
Below are the latest river stages and forecasts:
BF FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG STG Day Time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Comfort 10 21 8.3 Mon 09 PM 7.3 6.1 5.5 5.2 4.9
Seguin 4 19 3.1 2.0 1.8 1.7 1.7