Issued by NWS Wichita, KS
FGUS83 KICT 290909
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WICHITA KS
409 AM CDT WED MAR 29 2017
For the Ninnescah River, the following locations are included:
* No flooding is forecast at this time.
* The 02 AM Wednesday stage was 5.1 feet and rising.
* The flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* It is forecast to crest around 6.2 feet Thursday morning.
* At 8.0 feet...Minor flooding occurs along the right upstream bank
affecting pastureland and along left downstream bank.
Stay tuned to further developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio
or local media sources.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Thu Fri Sat
Murdock 8.0 5.1 Wed 02 AM 6.2 5.9 5.0