Issued by NWS Houston/Galveston, TX
FGUS84 KHGX 281631
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HOUSTON/GALVESTON, TX
1031 AM CST SAT NOV 28 2015
...This river statement applies to the Trinity River...
* The Trinity River In Liberty.
* Latest stage: 24.0 feet late this morning.
* Bankfull stage: 21.0 feet.
* Flood stage: 26.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river remains above banks as it steadily recedes
for the next several days.
* The Trinity River Near Moss Bluff.
* Latest stage: 12.0 feet late this morning.
* Bankfull stage: 9.2 feet.
* Flood stage: 12.2 feet.
* Forecast: The river stays above banks while it slowly falls for the
next several days.
Bankfull Observed Forecast 6 AM
Location Stage Stage Day Time Sun Mon Tue Wed
Liberty 21 24.0 Sat 09 AM 23.7 23.5 23.3 23.1
Moss Bluff 9 12.0 Sat 09 AM 11.9 11.7 11.5 11.3