Issued by NWS Wichita, KS
FGUS83 KICT 271638
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WICHITA KS
1138 AM CDT FRI MAY 27 2016
For the Cow Creek, the following locations are included: Lyons.
* No flooding is forecast at this time.
* The 10 AM Friday stage was 15.6 feet and rising.
* The flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* It is forecast to crest around 16.2 feet Saturday morning.
* At 17.0 feet...The banks begin to overflow at the gage site. Some
minor flooding of lowland agricultural areas is likely and some
blacktop county roads southeast of Lyons will take on areas of water
to a depth less than 10 inches.
Stay tuned to further developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio
or local media sources.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon
Lyons 18.0 15.6 Fri 11 AM 16.2 13.2 9.1