Issued by NWS Wichita, KS
FGUS83 KICT 270859
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WICHITA KS
359 AM CDT WED MAY 27 2015
For the Cow Creek, the following locations are included: Lyons.
* No flooding is forecast at this time.
* The 03 AM Wednesday stage was 16.0 feet and rising.
* The flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* It is forecast to crest around 16.7 feet early Thursday morning.
* At 17.0 feet...The banks begin to overflow at the gage site. Some
minor flooding of lowland agricultural areas is likely. Up to 10
inches of water may flow across some blacktop county roads
southeast of Lyons.
Stay tuned to further developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio
or local media sources.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Thu Fri Sat
Lyons 18.0 16.0 Wed 03 AM 16.6 14.7 10.0