Issued by NWS
WGUS82 KTAE 240200
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TALLAHASSEE FL
900 PM EST MON JAN 23 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Florida...
Choctawhatchee River near Bruce (SR 20) affecting Walton AND
All persons with interest along the river should monitor the latest
forecasts, and be prepared to take necessary precautions to protect
life and property. Do not drive cars through flooded areas. If you
see flood waters: Turn around. Don`t drown.
For graphical hydrologic information, please go to weather.gov and
click on your state. Select Rivers and Lakes AHPS under current
conditions and click on your river point.
800 PM CST MON JAN 23 2017
The Flood Warning continues for the Choctawhatchee River near
Bruce (SR 20).
* From Tuesday evening, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:45 PM Monday the stage was 11.3 feet.
* Major flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Forecast: Rise above flood stage by Tuesday evening and continue
to rise to near 16.5 feet by Saturday afternoon. Additional
rises are possible thereafter.
* Impact: At 16.5 feet: Major flooding occurs along the east and west
banks of the Choctahatchee river from near the confluence with
Holmes creek to the Gulf of Mexico affecting many homes and fishing
LAT...LON 3070 8592 3047 8596 3044 8613 3037 8609 3044 8585 3070 8581