Issued by NWS
WGUS42 KTAE 071503
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TALLAHASSEE FL
1003 AM EST WED DEC 7 2016
...The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a Flood
Warning for the following rivers in Florida...
Choctawhatchee River near Caryville (US 90) affecting Holmes and
All persons with interest along the river should monitor the latest
forecasts, and be prepared to take necessary precautions to protect
life and property. Do not drive cars through flooded areas. If you
see flood waters: Turn around. Don`t drown.
For graphical hydrologic information, please go to weather.gov and
click on your state. Select Rivers and Lakes AHPS under current
conditions and click on your river point.
903 AM CST WED DEC 7 2016
The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a
* Flood Warning for the Choctawhatchee River near Caryville (US 90).
* From early Thursday morning, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 AM Wednesday the stage was 10.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast: Rise above flood stage by Thursday morning and
continue to rise to near 12.2 feet by early Saturday morning. The
river will fall below flood stage by Saturday afternoon.
* Impact: At 12.0 feet: Extensive lowland flooding will occur.
LAT...LON 3099 8588 3085 8591 3077 8589 3070 8592 3070 8581 3099 8580