Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 170214
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
814 PM CST MON JAN 16 2017
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Rio Grande...
For the Rio Grande At Columbia Bridge.
* Latest Stage: 12.1 feet, or 3.7 meters at 7 PM Monday.
* Flood Stage: 18.0 feet, or 5.5 meters.
* Bankfull Stage: 16.0 feet, or 4.9 meters.
* Caution Stage: 10.0 feet, or 3.0 meters.
* Forecast: The river will continue a very slow fall, but will
remain above caution stage for the next several days.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Columbia Bridge 18 12.1 Mon 07 PM 12.0 11.9 11.8 11.8 11.7