Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 290117
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
817 PM CDT Fri Apr 28 2017
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Rio Grande...
For the Rio Grande At Columbia Bridge.
* Latest Stage: 11.9 feet, or 3.6 meters at 7 PM Friday.
* Flood Stage: 18.0 feet, or 5.5 meters.
* Bankfull Stage: 16.0 feet, or 4.9 meters.
* Caution Stage: 10.0 feet, or 3.0 meters.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the river forecast
to remain near 11.9 feet, or 3.6 meters, for the next
few days. Then the river will begin a slow fall by early
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed
Columbia Bridge 18 11.9 Fri 07 PM 11.9 11.9 11.7 11.0 10.8